Looking for the best Android emulator but don’t know which one to choose. Well, you have arrived at the right place. In this blog, we will be counting down the seven best Android emulators to use in 2022. But before that, let’s know a little about Android OS and Android emulators.
What is Android?
Android is an open-source Linux-based operating system for mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
Because of advantages such as free-to-use, a wide developer and community reach, greater marketing, inter-app interoperability, lower development costs, higher success rates, and a rich development environment, Android is among the most popular operating systems and the most popular OS for mobile devices.
Why Do We Need Android Emulators?
Android phones are handy, portable, and creative, but they cannot compete with computers when it comes to using them for extended periods. Moreover, it is not possible to test an Android app for multiple actual Android devices.
An Android emulator is useful in both these situations since it allows us to build a link between the user’s Android smartphone and the computer’s powerful capabilities.
It helps to reduce latency in Android games, gives users access to computer controls, and most importantly, allows users to use all of their smartphone features on a computer with a much larger screen and more comfort at their discretion.
With Android emulators, consumers get the same experience or even better on their laptops and computers than they do get on their Android devices. It will have a larger display and consequently greater controls for using computer applications.
Moreover, users do not have to worry about battery life difficulties like they do with Android phones. They can use Android features on their PC and have a limitless amount of battery life.
A PC allows you to run multiple applications at once, which is a highly valuable function. PCs are faster than Android devices and can handle high-definition games and videos. There are no performance concerns with it on a personal computer.
PCs, unlike cell phones, are sturdier and more resilient, allowing users to play games and watch movies without any worries.
Best Android Emulator [Top 7]
Bluestacks is perhaps the most popular Android emulator. It’s one of the best Android emulators for PCs for many reasons, including the ability to modify the key layout for your keyboard.
It assists you in improving your target and reaction speed while playing a game with the keyboard and mouse.
Key Features of BlueStacks
- Many games can be played simultaneously.
- You can record and playback any activity in real-time.
- It gives you the ability to record video and screen.
- BlueStacks is available on macOS, Linux, and Microsoft Windows.
GameLoop is an Android emulator-based gaming platform. If you wish to play Android games on your computer, this emulator is the best. The Android emulator supports a number of popular games, including Call of Duty: Mobile and PUBG Mobile.
Key Features of GameLoop
- Ideal for playing Android games.
- Requires no registration or account creation.
- This emulator can run even on PCs with minimal configuration.
- It is available for Windows and macOS.
LDPlayer is an excellent Android emulator. It comes with a plethora of functionality to cover every task that an Android device may undertake, may it be playing games or performing stress testing on an app.
Key Features of LDPlayer
- Users can download Android games and apps from the pre-installed LD Store.
- It assists you in automatically managing your games.
- The Android emulator comes with a customizable keyboard and mouse control.
- It enables you to play many games at once.
- Supports Windows.
MEmu is an easy-to-use Android emulator. It’s one of the best Android emulators for PC, supporting Intel and AMD processors as well as integrated and dedicated graphics.
Key Features of MEmu
- To enhance your gaming experience, you can choose from a variety of keyboard mapping options.
- It provides a virtualization option.
- The Android emulator comes with a number of customized keyboard settings for the best gaming experience.
- It offers support for Windows.
Another popular Android emulator is AndY. It bridges the gap between mobile and desktop computing by keeping customers up to date on the newest Android updates.
Key Features of AndY
- It gives customers more storage space and the ability to play any game on the Android platform with ease.
- It allows the user to use the phone as a joystick, allowing them to never abandon multi-touch or great gaming components.
- AndY allows mobile and desktop devices to work together seamlessly.
- The Android emulator provides support for macOS and Microsoft Windows
NoxPlayer is another well-known Android Emulator among Android gamers all around the world. You can use this emulator on a variety of devices to do many tasks.
Key Features of NoxPlayer
- It is one of the greatest Android emulators, with open keyboard mapping that can be activated with a single click and all gaming controls accessible through mouse and keyboard.
- NoxPlayer comes with a default macro recorder for recording complex operations.
- It offers a superb combination of the best user experience and exceptional performance.
- It is available for Windows and macOS.
PrimeOS is different from other Android emulators on this list. Unlike them, it is an operating system. Consequently, it offers a full desktop experience similar to macOS and Windows.
Nonetheless, you enjoy access to a large number of Android applications. This Android emulator aims to give you the best of both worlds by combining Android and PC functionalities.
Key Features of PrimeOS
- The PrimeOS installer supports dual booting with a single click.
- It provides a wonderful gaming experience by combining the Android ecosystem with the system UI.
- When compared to running an Android emulator on Windows, it provides excellent performance.
PCs are faster than Android devices and can handle high-definition games and videos. Most users enjoy the performance of a PC while playing Android games and videos on it.
With the best Android emulator, users do not have to worry about battery life difficulties like they do with Android phones. Thus, a great experience is guaranteed.